People are at the center of what we do because we believe that companies can only change through the strength, ability, and attitude of it’s people. Our team of professionals in the fields of Sales, Customer Service Excellence, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Strategic Planning and Financial Management will help you expand and make a big difference in your business. We help you to expand, “outside the box.”
Some of our popular courses are listed below, we can also create bespoke courses to suit your corporate training needs.
Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations. With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together?
Participants will learn:
- The value of working as a team
- How to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Their team player style and how it can be used effectively
- Ways to build team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
Delivering great customer experiences consistently is no longer and option for companies. Products and services are no longer adequate to create loyal customers, customers want to feel emotionally connected to your brand and your people. This workshop is designed to help you:
- Deliver remarkable and unforgettable customer experiences.
- Experience higher levels of customer loyalty
- Enjoy greater levels employee engagement and motivation
- Increased profits
Why does one organization get a reputation as a great place to work while another struggle to retain its employees? It’s never a simple matter of one company paying more than the other. Financial incentives may attract more applicants, but they don’t connect an individual personally to an organization. The level of commitment, the willingness of an employee to recommend his or her company as a great place to work and to do business — engagement — can make or break an organization. It is said that employees don’t leave companies; they leave people.
What managers do, how they behave, what they say and importantly how they say it affects employees’ attitudes about their jobs and the organization as a whole. At Go Blue Inc, we want to help you bridge that gap and assist in positively affecting your bottom line.
It is a known fact that employees who feel valued and are recognized for the work they do are more productive, responsible and motivated. Employees who are engaged, take pride in their work and support the organisation’s goals and are aligned with the organisation’s missions and values. What managers and supervisors do, how they behave, what they say and importantly how they say it affects employees’ attitudes about their jobs and the organisation. This workshop is designed to help managers and supervisors:
- Understand the key to building and sustaining a culture of engagement
- Understand the drivers of employee engagement
- Recognize why employee engagement should be the prime concern of every leader and manager and why it should be at the heart of the business strategy
- Have knowledge of actionable items that can drive employee engagement.
- Learn the different types of motivators and when to use them
A financially capable workforce is more satisfied, more engaged and more productive for their employers. According to the American Psychological Association, the number one cause of stress is money. When employees are financially stressed, their health, job performance and productivity suffer and even workplace ethics and integrity can become eroded. Employees are hard pressed to remain committed and engaged if they are constantly worried about stretching their dollar and paying their bills. This workshop is specifically designed to give employees the tools, resources and skills necessary to help them effectively manage their finances. The workshop specifically focuses on helping employees:
- Understand the various elements behind financial decision making
- Construct and maintain a budget
- Develop a list of key financial goals
- Have a very good understanding on managing Credit and Debt
- Understand the retirement process
- Be knowledgeable of risks, investments decision making and available instrument
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to disengaged team members. This workshop is designed help you overcome many of the challenges a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
Participants will learn how to:
- Clarify the scope and nature of your new role.
- Learn ways to effectively deal with the challenges of the role.
- Critically examine the responsibilities you have as a manager, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a very good understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for engaging your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict
Providing excellent service that delight customers is crucial for organisations that depend on customers for its success. The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. Employees with effective customer service skills are more engaged and exhibit greater organisational citizenship behaviour. If you manage the people who interact with your customers daily, then this one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader in a customer service environment. It will help to:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Make heroes and she-roes out of your frontline people
- Build rewarding customer relationships
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and loyal customers
Strategic thinking is a key component of the strategic planning process. It requires a continuous assessment of a business, an industry, the environment and the application of new business insights. The primary goal is to enhance an organization’s uniqueness in the marketplace to achieve a competitive advantage. It requires individuals to think conceptually, imaginatively, systematically and opportunistically about the future of their organization. This workshop is designed to give participants valuable knowledge and insights on the importance of and role of strategic thinking in the strategic planning process. At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand the use of strategic thinking in the strategic planning process to enhance the organization’s overall strategic direction in the pursuit of its long-term performance goals.
- Challenge their assumptions and view the business through changing lenses.
- Become proactive rather than reactive to finding solutions in a dynamic business environment.
- Generate new ideas and develop insights to evaluate future eventualities for the organisation.
- Use business intelligence to adapt a product and market strategy that supports long-term business goals and objectives.